Thursday, June 11, 2009

Playing with widgets

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more I wonder if these can be embedded in Powerpoint or in a Promethean flip chart?

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Walk of Fame Animated custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more - ImageChef.com One of my AR plans was to have a "Walk of fame" and some how incorportate the hand prints. But this makes me think about haveing a virtual "Walk of Fame" and they could get their name on a star and post it in the library Wiki. This would be easy for me, every few weeks I could sit down and update them all at once. No ink or paper involved.

These were all made on Imagechief, scroll down to catagoies and select animations

No comments:

Post a Comment