Friday, August 14, 2009

Thing 23: Reflection

This has been a great experience, I am really going to miss the challenges. Many times I did fall behind on my posting and have to play catch up. But there are some tools that I know I will use right away. I shared Wordle with my school secretary and she has created a Wordle about each one of the staff members as a welcome back treat. I will use the photo imageing sites all through the year in the library, on my Wiki and website. I am using a Hollywood theme in the library this year and will be making movie posters of top readers.

There are also a few tools that surprised me, I didn't think I would have any use for Google Reader, but some of the websites that feed in are great and I have added many blogs that I like to follow. The reader makes it so much easier.

I have found Twitter to be a big disappointment, I guess I'm just not that interested in what everyone is doing at the moment. I also didn't really expect to enjoy blogging since I don't really like to write, but it has become very helpful and I have created a blog for our Outdoor Learning Enviroment.

No comments:

Post a Comment